Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Islam - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Islam > Topics

Subject: Did you hear about furqam?
Replies: 7 Views: 1777

thahas 9/29/2006 - 3:33:14
Assalamu-alaikum if any of you heard about it please let me know about it. Is it as much serious as am thinking it to be? It is book which claims to be a rival me holy quran! I heard it from a friend and it has been distributed in kuwait private schools. I just wanna confirm if it's true. Happy ramadan! Khudahafis! *

sabzero 9/29/2006 - 11:39:12
no i havnt...can u enlighten us mo or sum1 else pls...does dis book go against islam? *

sm786 10/1/2006 - 3:35:28
This book is called 'd new furqaan' or 'd truth furqaan'..Sumtin lyk dat...It has abt 17-18 paras..D n0n-muslims have edited d real quraan..They hv removed all d quranic verses whch spk abt d jews n christians.They hv also rem0vd al d aayats of jihaad..N dan day hv also added sum of ther own tings...Made ther own aayats..They dan gav this bk out n wer distrbtd..But the ummah has *it out at dis bk. *

irfi 12/4/2006 - 1:50:16
Wat we should do 4stopping these kind of activities of the fanatics is that we should take care of ourselves and our families... *

muslim30 19.04.08 - 08:25am
Dear brothers, and sisters. I believe that no one can change Quran as Allah, has promised in para no one. And this is a miracle. *

ahlam84 29.08.08 - 07:51am
Salam, yea I heard of this so called new quran! Be taught to little kids in schools! When I heard, I was outraged! And to non muslims this msg is 4 u, You Might Be Corrupt, You Hate Us Because We Follow The True Path And Religon. You Might Call Us Names, Laugh, Etc.. BUT, When You F With Our Belief, Ur Being Asked To Be Sent To Shaytan! If U Catch My Drift! Take Advice, Quit Fing With Us!! Islam Will Dominate! *

mahdhura 29.01.09 - 06:20pm
Assalamu alaikum i'v sin a paper at d masjid warning us about dis so cal furqaam. Bt lyk allahu subhanahu wa taala sed He wil fil hel wit iblis n al dat folowz him(d curse of allah b upon him) d promis of allah is eva tru. The truth has bin made clear frm falsehood n werever truth stands falsehud shal fall n lyk allah sed he wil sure safeguard his revelation frm coruption. + dey r only booking their tikets 2 d fiercly blazin fire *

tan12 15.02.09 - 04:55am
Interesting! *

* Islam Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Islam

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits